Let's Get Silly


Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Quick Hello From Texas (Plus Our Daughter is a Jail Bird)

We've been in North Texas for a long weekend and we've had lots of adventures.  I will share more next week, but I have to fill you in on one little incident that has left us knowing which of our daughters will wear dark make up and pierce various parts of her body just to spite us.




One thing that has fascinated me is the number of bail bond places in certain parts of town.  
     
                                       




I've never seen these places before, so it made me all judgmental and whatnot that we are not "bail bond" type people.  And then.....we got a call.  One of our daughters had gotten herself in a bit of a pickle, and we were encouraged to contact one of these bond places.  My mind was whirling and I barely knew what to do next.  I knew I just needed to get to the jail and get my daughter, suddenly I was thankful for all the "Immediate Bail Bond" places.  








When we got to the jail this is what we saw:










                                                           Baby Jail







The Bug has a lot of explaining to do, but until then, we remain thankful that bail bond places exist.  



8 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Hotel crib? Love those. We had one of those on a trip once (ironically enough, a trip to Dallas!) and it totally looked like baby jail! HA!

Johnnie said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Sunday's hops. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. So far, I am quite entertained. Best of luck with the outlaw baby girl :) Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations

Missy said...

Stopping by from Relax and Surf Sunday. This was such a cute post! I was totally thrown for a loop. :)

Megs said...

Yep, Evie just has that look about her. All the cute ones get into trouble. Of course by that logic Nora will also be giving you a hard time soon. Can't wait to hear more about Texas!! Hope at least you and G.R. stayed out of the clink.

Amanda said...

Glad you liked it! Welcome new followers, glad you found me. I'l stop by your place.

Amanda: Yes! It was a hotel crib. I stared at it for a long time wondering if it was truly safe because it looked so....harsh. She ended up loving it because she could see out at everyone, she actually played in there a lot. There was no way I setting her on a hotel room floor! Ish.

Megs: G.R. barely stayed out of jail, you know him. Hee hee.

Tracy said...

Ha ha ha! That really does look like a baby jail. I hope she only gets community service and doesn't have to do any hard time:)

Unknown said...

The best part is all the Bail Bonds ads that now appear on the post courtesy of Google. Let this be a lesson - no references to bestiality in any future posts.

Amanda said...

David, that's hilarious!

Hmmmm...I could have so much fun with this...