Let's Get Silly


Friday, July 22, 2011

They Should Give Out Epidurals To Moms Flying With Small Children

Today I am off on a day long journey to spend some time with my family!  This is exciting!  


Today I am off to spend a 3 hour flight with two children on my own.   This is less exciting! 


The pay off will be worth it though:  


Not so much for my fellow travelers; but for me it will be worth it.  


Hey, check me out here today! I am guest posting at The Blog Entourage!


Thanks to Christina Lucas, creator of The Blog Entourage, for choosing my post!  Scroll down a bit on the page and BAM there I am.  


Happy Weekend!  Facebook Friday shall return next week.

8 comments:

My Inner Chick said...

--Happy Weekend, Fondness :) xxx I'll check out your guest post.

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

I will need details how you executed this feat since I will be attemtping it next month. Have a great time!

My Inner Chick said...

--I'll check it out :)

Beth in NC said...

Have a great time!

I hopped over from SITS to follow you. Please come visit me too.

Yikes, I can't imagine flying with small children. :-O

Beth
http://mydestinysharinghope.com/

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Hello
Just found you through SITS and am a new follower. I would appreciate at follow back at www.nuestrasaventurasentexas.com

Julie said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time...

(since I am only now reading your post on Monday due to house guest mayhem that kept me from my beloved blog-reading for days, you have surely survived the travel even without an epidural and are now having a fabulous vacation!)

I'm so happy for you. And also jealous.

But mostly happy.

Enjoy ~

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

Enjoy your time away!

Anonymous said...

Medical discourse may set about with a few usual from sun impairment, but other than that
vitiligo causes no hurt to the physical structure as far as
scientists acknowledge. mixed Vitiligo Photos: interracial Vitiligo pictures shows Vitiligo treatments get been proved to be very useful in repigmenting the
pelt.

Have a look at my web site how to treat vitiligo