1. This week I was at the gym, you know, playing with my phone. All of a sudden these two nice people that had met each other in the class they'd just been in, began flirting and talking. I sat there pretending I had super important stuff to do and that I was totally not listening to them, while secretly planning their gym themed wedding in my head, during which I would give a hugely moving toast regarding the moment they met. Finally the man asked her out and I had to actually talk myself out of leaping from my chair and instigating a group hug between the three of us, because I feel like we went though it together. That wouldn't have been weird, would it?
2. I've been watching Ann Coulter do the talk show circuit, because apparently I hate myself. Every time she's on a show her title says:
Ann Coulter, Demonic author.
And I refuse to take my eyes off it, because I just know that one of these times someone behind the scenes is going to get their balls together and change it to the appropriate title.
Ann Coulter, demonic author.
3. Someone found my blog this week by Googling, "bird likes to lick computer screen". I think that truly speaks to the awesomeness of my both my writing and my following.
4. This week a woman in Dallas led the cops on a high speed chase, with her two children in the car. Upon seeing this on TV, my sister texted me to see if I was that woman. I think that truly speaks to the awesomeness of both my parenting and my psychological state.
5. Please read this post and give me tips on how to keep my daughter from becoming a 7 year old Britney Spears.